Come and see us at our new blog address-

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

November 8: Friends

I have no picture for today.  I know!  But that's just the way it is.

I'm feeling overcome with emotion tonight as I am thinking of my friends.  I am blessed to be strengthened by some of the most amazing women in this life.  From great cooks, patient mothers, OCD organizers, good laughs, hard runs, and beautiful testimonies- my friends are a huge part of who I am.

I learned early on in my marriage how much friends meant to me, so since then I have always tried hard to keep in touch with people and nurture those relationships.  I'm so glad I did.  So glad I DO!  While it's not always easy, it is always worth it.

So, to my friends- thank you for being you, and for loving me.  I am very humbled to know you all and to call you friend.

1 comment:

marciea casselman said...

I need to do better at being a good friend. Sometimes I get too caught up in my little world and don't keep in touch. You are a good example to me in that.