- Annie spits up WAY more than Will did.
- I never thought I would have a baby with blue eyes, and it looks like Annie's just might be. Will's are a dark chocolate brown.
- Annie is a total Mama's girl. She will be crying, and as soon as she is in my arms she calms down. Will didn't have a preference at this age- in fact, he didn't even need to be held at all.
- Will loved the vibrating bouncer seat, and Annie is a swing girl.
- Will wore blue and Annie wears lots and lots of pink :o).
Speaking of siblings.... I adore my family. We have had a fun couple of weekends with my niece TeAnna turning 1, and with the 24th of July. Here's to some good memories!!!!