Come and see us at our new blog address-

Monday, November 21, 2011

November 21: Marriage

Every single day I think about how blessed Dallas and I are to have such a wonderful marriage.  We just get each other.  He needs to shoot guns and I need to run.  We both like our alone time every now and again.  He does the outside chores and I do the inside chores.  I can't imagine my life blending so perfectly with anyone else.

At the same time, we recognize that you can't ever let your marriage fall by the way side.  It's something that needs constant attention; it's fragile and should be handled with care.  More than anything, I'm so grateful that we both feel the same way about our very sacred relationship.  No matter what, we are in this together.

1 comment:

Joy Boaz said...

Happy Anniversary! I miss you!! Love that you are still blogging. I am wondering if I should start mine up again???