Come and see us at our new blog address-

Monday, November 14, 2011

November 14: Silly Geese

For some odd reason it isn't until you are grown and gone when you realize that the best friends you ever had were right next to you all along.  Although my little rugrats fight on occasion, they love playing with each other more than anything.  Will is so good to invite Annie to play with him no matter what he's doing, and Annie doesn't think anyone is as funny as her big brother (it's great for both of their egos).

You're welcome for the lovely shot of my linen closet, too.

2 comments:

Phyllis said...

Love these silly geese - and loved the thanksgiving picture from these two turkeys.

marciea casselman said...

My sibs are some of my favorite people as well. The older I get the more I appreciate them.