Come and see us at our new blog address-

Thursday, November 29, 2012

Day 29- Today

Today was nothing special.  We got up, we did chores, we went to school, we went to work, we ate somewhere in there, and soon we'll be going to bed.

You know what?

Today was special.

I hugged my kids.
I read my scriptures on my Kindle.
I provided for my family.
I walked on my own two feet.
I talked to my Mom on the phone.
I ate a Butterfinger.
I drove around in a fancy car with a bazillion seats and Bose speakers.
I ate lunch with my husband.
I visited my Grandma- who is also healthy enough to care for my kids.
I took a nap.

Today was great.  I'm thankful for today for a billion little reasons.

1 comment:

Erin said...

I've loved reading over your posts each day. I really admire that you found great things to love in the middle of an ordinary day!