Come and see us at our new blog address-

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Day 21- Grandparents

I had a small moment this morning when I realized that our new baby girl will not get to meet any of my grandparents in this life.  I miss my Grandmas so much!  They were such beautiful women and always showed so much kindness and love.

Annie came in when I was crying and asked me why I was sad, so I told her.  She gave me a big hug and said, "It's okay Mom because one day we will die and our spirits will be together."

I'm so grateful that my kids still have their own Grandparents to enjoy, as well as 2 sets of GREAT Grandparents on Dallas' side.  We are truly blessed to be surrounded by such wonderful family.





1 comment:

marciea casselman said...

I'm so glad you had awesome grandmas. Mine were both a little awkward, which I find to be somewhat sad now that I am old and a grandma. I feel like they missed out on so much.