Come and see us at our new blog address-

Monday, October 5, 2009

What did you say?

Sometimes I love it when kids can't say things exactly right. Will has pretty good speech for his age, but he still mixes things up and has a hard time pronouncing some things; like the "th" sound. Here is a possible sentence: "Seff, will you watch a noovie wiff me while we put gorilla bars in our moufs?"
  • "Gorilla Bars"= Granola Bars

  • "mouf"= mouth

  • "noovie"= movie

  • "wiff"= with

  • "Seff"= Seth

Okay, so the sentence is obviously one I made up to fit these words into, but you get the gist. It will make me sad when Will no longer makes these simple mistakes.

4 comments:

Erin said...

Will is awesome. I love that boy. And Annie's eyes are still so light! Tyler totally makes up words when he doesn't know what to call something. Good times.

Nate, Cami and Crew said...

He speaks more clearly than any other kid I have ever met. Ty still says funny things and sometimes I hate to correct him because it makes me giggle.

marciea casselman said...

Kalie was that way as a very small child. She had a pretty good grasp at expressing herself, she just mixed up sounds and words a bit. It is definitely something she has outgrown!

sNick said...

I've never met will, but in his pictures he looks like he has a ton of personality. Those kinds of kids are my favorite. You have cute kids!