Come and see us at our new blog address-

Thursday, October 15, 2009

Here's your sign:

We've been talking about the swine flu too much. Case and point:
We drove down to Syracuse to be there for Grandma Nicoll's 75th Birthday Party, and Will ended up getting car sick. We hadn't been at my sister's for more than 2 minutes when he threw up all over himself and me. We got all cleaned up and were getting back in the car and I told Will not to touch Annie just in case he was sick because we didn't want to get her sick too. He looked at me with those puppy dog eyes and said, "Does this mean I have the swine flu?" The poor kid was terrified. I'm done talking about it at my house! I've officially freaked out my three year old!

5 comments:

kalie said...

o, poor boy! what a cute story.

Jenn said...

That is sooo sad. It is funny how much they pick up...even when you think they are NOT listening!

marciea casselman said...

Hey, it's going around our neighborhood like crazy. Hopefully it won't find it's way to our house. I keep telling my kids to keep their hands washed and out of their eyes, nose and mouth!

Heidi said...

Kids pay way too much attention to what's going on...poor little boy!

Erin said...

Poor Will! Proof that they are more receptive then we think. I hope none of you get the swine flu.