Come and see us at our new blog address-

Monday, October 12, 2009

"Fight until the last gasp." -Billy Shakespeare

Taking Annie to the High School Shakespeare Competition proved... challenging. In spite of all my pacing up and down side walks, awkward feedings, and running out of a room when she started to cry, we managed to have a very good time. I was able to enjoy some wonderful work by both the Davis High Advanced Theater class as well as the other high school students competing at the competition. It never ceases to amaze me that there is such talent in these young actors and actresses. Until next year, my friends!

3 comments:

Erin said...

I'm sorry Annie made things challenging. If I know you, you still had a blast! How did they do down there? Good memories of the competition!

marciea casselman said...

You're a braver soul than me. Glad you enjoyed yourself.

kalie said...

o dear old davis high school. p.s. can i please have that purple shirt you are wearing?