Come and see us at our new blog address-

Thursday, October 15, 2009

Survivor Man

Have any of you seen the show Survivor Man on the Discovery Channel? We love the show. Dallas watched a marathon the day we blessed Annie and decided that he was going to go on a "Survivor Man" trip- meaning no food, no shelter, that sort of thing. He conned some friends into going with him (Mitch Nelson and Ben Atwood), and by the time they got around to actually going, it ended up just being a "guys only" camping trip with no tent. They went in the middle of September, but I just barely got the pictures off of Dallas' camera. I don't know much about the trip, but I do know that it included Big Foot stories, catching only teeny fish, MRE's, and a sweet shelter. I'm glad they had fun, and that I didn't have to go!

Ben Atwood


Mitch Nelson

The shelter


4 comments:

kalie said...

My husband and your husband should be best friends. Kevin will be so psyched when I tell him.

sNick said...

Oh man, that's the best idea EVER.

Heidi said...

I guess they have proof they really did go camping!!!

I'm glad they took some shots of their "awesome" shelter, Ben sure talked it up when they got back.

marciea casselman said...

I'm jealous of that tent, or whatever it is. And I'm glad that he has hobbies and interests to keep his life fun.