We got to spend 5 days with my parents in their trailer in Island Park (the kids actually went up with my parents a couple of days before us). We loved every minute and were so glad we were able to go on this spontaneous vacation!
- Making necklaces with Grammy.
- Getting a strawberry ice cream cone that was as big as her head.
- Singing songs in the car as we drove.
- Getting a new friend- Twisty the purple moose.
- Every single geyser.
- Checking out all of Grandpa's lures.
- Catching Hopper- a little pond frog.
- Finding animals with his binoculars (especially bison).
- No dishes for 4 days!
- No cooking for 4 days!!
- Sitting in the lawn chair and enjoying the sights and smells of Island Park.
- Being in her favorite place with her most favorite people.
- Hiking into a Grizzly just up from my parents lot.
- 6 point Bull Elk, 4 point bucks, a mother grizzly and cubs, coyote, bison and elk galore.
- Still being able to browse KSL before bed while eating Oreo's and milk.
- Prime Rib dinner at Yellowstone Lake Lodge.
Fishing on Henry's Lake
"Bears" IMAX movie
Old Faithful geyser loop
Church in the A Frame
West Thumb Geyser Basin