Come and see us at our new blog address-

Thursday, July 5, 2012

"Fourff" of July

The Fourth of July would not be properly celebrated without the following:
  • A parade that is so boring and hot that you want to cry, but is worth it because you love having candy thrown at you.
  • A picnic at the park.
  • A combination of park games- baseball, tennis, frisbee, and soccer.
  • Peach Rainbows from Pace's.
  • Sprinklers.
  • Fireworks.
  • Barbequed meat.
Typically I try to have a hot-dog-for-lunch/hot-dog-for-dinner combo on the Fourth, but somehow that tradition was foiled by a KFC/Burger combination.  I suppose I'll have to just make that my goal for the 24th?  Either way, we had a fantastic holiday and didn't even get sunburned or die of heat exhaustion.  Yay for that.




Leslee rode a unicycle in the parade!  It was fun to cheer for her.





2 comments:

Laura McAllister said...

I am loving Aunt Sandy's hot pink shirt! She is so cute. Miss you guys.

Erin said...

I thought that was Leslie in the parade! It's funny you wanted to eat hot dogs all day. By the end of that week I was so hot dog/hamburgered out!