Come and see us at our new blog address-

Friday, December 19, 2008

Mr. Potato Head, That's Who!

We've been spending some quality time this month with our family and friends. The other night we spent a good couple of hours with our new friend, Mr. Potato Head the Zookeeper. I think Dallas and I love this toy just as much as Will! (Thanks, Jenn!!!)

Will's Creation


Amy's Creation

Dallas' Creation

I know what you're thinking- "That Nicoll family is just flowing with creative juices." Well, you're right.

We have had several other fun moments in the last few days. They include:




McKenzie playing in the snow.

Will crawling around the fluffy white stuff.

Tea Party's: Not just for the female variety. I would suggest the $5 set at WalMart for anyone! It was a hit while James and Alli were visiting. (I bought it for Alli for Christmas, but I don't know who loved it more.)

7 comments:

Kandyce said...

Yay! I can read your blog again! I can't believe you're having another BABY! That's soo amazing! Congrats sweetie! I hope everything goes well and if you need anything let me know.

Love,

Kan

Trent and Steph said...

You guys are so funny.

stames_wiltz said...

oh how cute!!!

Addie May said...

Very cute potato heads! I think I like Will's the best of all. I'm also glad to see boys having a tea party! That made me smile!

Erin said...

I think it is funny that Will is wearing a camo shirt while having afternoon tea! Have a safe and Merry Christmas up in Afton!

Nelson said...

Fun stuff!
Your Mr. Potato Head is my favorite.

The Harveys said...

Love the picture of my child probably playing in the snow for the first time: that she remembers anyway...