Come and see us at our new blog address-

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

It's Official

I'm a college graduate. It may just be an Associates Degree in General Academics from Utah Valley University, but hey, it's something. At least I know going to school for so many years does eventually produce results. Plus, I am graduating with a 4.0 cumulative GPA. (I know I'm bragging, but it's a big accomplishment!) Now only 5 more years and maybe I'll have my Bachelor's Degree :o).

Dallas also completed this semester with excellent grades- including an A- in his Algebra class! I knew I married a smart boy. Now if only he can keep that going through all of his Civil Engineering classes. Good luck sweetie!

Here's to another successful semester in January...

12 comments:

Trent and Whit said...

Congratulations you guys!

Kandyce said...

Yay! So proud of you!!

Erin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Erin said...

Amy, that really is something to be proud of...especially the 4.0. Congratulations. I'm so proud of you!

marciea casselman said...

Congratulations!!! Now maybe your car insurance rates will go down a bit. Ha ha ha.
Good job and keep it up.

The Harveys said...

Awesome!! I'm so jealous, no really I am. Also- Merry Christmas.

Phyllis said...

Amylee, congratulations, what a great achievement - a 4.0 Can't be better than that. Also Dallas, good work, A-, WOW. Now we know we have two of the smartest grandkids ever, along with all the other awesome grandkids we claim - love you! Grandma N.

Trent and Steph said...

That is awesome Amy. You have more than I do. I dropped out of college when Trent and I decided to get married and have never gone back.

Nelson said...

Congrats!
Let's go celebrate.

Kennedy said...

Congrats! I hope to get my associates soon! lol...just how long does it take to get a 2 year degree! Way to go and I hope the pregnancy is treating you well!

Heidi said...

We're twinners! I finally received my Associate's Degree in General Academics whit this semester ending as well...although it has taken me almost 4 years. I wish I could brag about a 4.0, but not quite. Congrats!

Troy and Heather said...

Very impressive. Congrats to both of you. That is more than I can say for myself. Nice job!!!