Come and see us at our new blog address-

Friday, July 15, 2011

When Jenn comes to town.

I have a very awesome Aunt-in-law. Her name is Jenn. Jenn is more often mistaken for my sister than my actual sister is. Here's photographic evidence:
We could totally be sisters, don't you think?!

Jenn lives in Logan and we don't get to see her as often as we'd like. She has three kids- James, Alli, and Miles- and a baby boy on the way! When Jenn comes to town, our lives are filled with utterly joyful chaos. It's go go go for 4-5 days straight, and by the the time she leaves, I am exhausted! On this last visit we:

Danced in the rain.




Acted like a bunch of kids at Lagoon.









Threw rocks off the Legacy Bridge in Midway.



Fed the ducks and the fish at Wasatch Mountain State Park.



And ate. And ate. And ate.


Jenn went home yesterday and I can safely say that I slept like a baby last night. She definitely knows how to play hard!

2 comments:

Jenn said...

Loved it! Can't wait for Wednesday!

marciea casselman said...

I am glad that you had a great time. We love our extended family.