It seems like the majority of our trip involved this:
It was taxing. We contemplated coming home early, but decided we should stick it out. We were glad we did because we would have missed out on a lot.
A day of:
- Shooting guns
- Running in the pine trees
- Big Springs
- Playtime with Kenny, Clay and Leslee
We wouldn't have:
- Lunched at West Yellowstone
- Visited Sam, Illie, Spirit and 101- Grizzlies at the Discovery Center
- Witnessed wolves picking on each other
- Smelled the sulfur of Yellowstone
- Marveled at Grand Prismatic Spring
- Watched Old Faithful- some of us for the hundredth time, and another for her first
There may have been crying, but what about:
- An unpredictable Steamboat
- A first trip to Mammoth for Dallas
- Eating dinner with 40 Elk- no exaggeration, we counted!
- A glimpse of a black bear, coyote, bison, moose and elk
- Waterfalls, waterfalls, waterfalls!
And finally, and this is most important, we would have missed spending time with Grammy and Grandpa Wilson- on tug boats or otherwise.