After seeing New Moon at midnight, I only have a couple of things to say:
- Wolves are scary. Especially in really loud theaters where they are super enormous.
- Thank goodness there were no vampires running through the tops of trees.
- The awkward teenage moments make me laugh (and bring back horrifying memories).
- Sure, sure- I'm still on Team Jake, as I have been since I first read New Moon.
- And last but not least, whoever the costume designer was that dressed Bella and Edward as they were running through the forest as vampires should be drug out into the street and shot. What were they thinking????