Come and see us at our new blog address-

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Dirty Rotten Stalkers

Just a note- I'm no longer a private blog. It just makes it easier for some non-technologically-talented family members (and to make it easier for my stalkers).


But while I'm posting, I just wanted to have a moment for the song "Hey Soul Sister" by Train. Love that band.


AND for Battle Studies by John Mayer. Although I do not yet own the CD, I will IMpatiently await its arrival under my Christmas tree this holiday season. I was going to purchase it the day it came out until Dallas told me he was planning on giving it to me for Christmas. So, now I have turned back into my Jr. High self; stalking it on iTunes several times a day to listen to the 30 seconds of each song that they allow. I know. It's pathetic.

5 comments:

sNick said...

You can listen to the full songs on imeem.com . The album isn't showing up, but it looks like the songs are there if you search them individually by name.

marciea casselman said...

It might be pathetic but it certainly gives you something to look forward to for Christmas Day.
Welcome back to the world of non-private bloggers.

Cam said...

Not that I condone this sort of behavior, but you could always torrent them...

Ryan & Michelle said...

I am totally with you on Train & John Mayer....am I allowed to say that he has just gotten better looking as the years have gone on? The rugged look is really going for me!

Katherine said...

Amylee, try lala.com. You can listen to the whole cd for free once, and if you sign up, you can listen as many times as you want online.