Come and see us at our new blog address-

Monday, November 30, 2009

Gobble Gobble

We just returned from a very FULL Thanksgiving weekend in Afton. The house was FULL of people- everyone from Dallas' family was able to be there except Liesel, Jordan, and Austin. The weekend was FULL of activities- from stuffing ourselves sleepy to cutting down Christmas trees, there wasn't a dull moment to be found. The weekend was made even more FULL by leaving early to head to Syracuse for sweet baby Alex's blessing.

Did I mention that we ended up with a FULL parking lot by our apartment? That was thanks to Dallas' new purchase: 1969 CJ5. I suppose I deserve it for telling him it was time to sell his truck.I don't want to neglect the fun pre-Thanksgiving that we had with my family either. What can I say? Our lives are very FULL.

6 comments:

Erin said...

Sounds like you had a busy but great weekend! I'm glad you are back safe. Does Will like bounce houses? There is a great one close by, I'm thinking I need a playdate!

marciea casselman said...

What a great weekend for you. Don't you love Thanksgiving? I love it even more when I'm not doing the hosting or cooking. :)

Heidi said...

Long weekends with the fam are the best. Looks like this one was no exception.

Let Dallas know I approve of the new ride! Only thing is, he bought it the wrong time of year...way too cold for that right now!

Chris and McKell said...

Looks like you had a good one!

Patty said...

Love the photos. I cannot believe how much Annie and Will have grown since I last checked your blog. They are such adorable children. Hope all is going well with the family. Say hi to all. bye now.

*~Sarah~* said...

oh Eric will be thrilled to see that CJ5