1. The Bachelor- It's a guilty pleasure, I must admit. Plus Jason is so cute and that's a nice bonus.
2. My directing class. Finally something that pertains to my degree! I can't wait to get my hands dirty.
3. My OB appointment on Thursday where we will be scheduling our big ultrasound.
4. Wintercross in Heber. I love this white-trash event, it makes my little boy smile.
5. The Wilson Family Birthday/New Year's steak and shrimp dinner. Shrimp is one of the few things I've been craving this pregnancy (that and mozzarella sticks from Arby's. Mmmm).
6. The plethora of Birthdays we celebrate this month- James, Kristie, Beau, my Dad, Clay, Nate... I know I'm forgetting someone.
7. LOST. I can't wait to be sucked back in again.
And last, but certainly not least, we have decided not to move to Logan. Dallas is instead going to be working part time at Wasatch County and going to school full time. It allows us to have a flexible schedule, excellent benefits, and better pay than we could find in Logan right now. We are excited to actually have a plan. We are going to stay at Grandma's until the end of this semester, and then we will be finding a small 2 bedroom apartment to move our family into while we are trying to get through school. So, if you know anyone that's renting a place for about $800/mo let us know! I'm glad we will be in our own place by the time the baby comes.