Come and see us at our new blog address-

Monday, August 18, 2008

Truth

I cannot express how I feel right now. However, once again, I am grateful to sweet Angie Smith for putting into words what I cannot.

"The depth of sorrow has a way of changing the way you share your life, your heart, your God. It makes you want to shout the name of Jesus because you realize that after all, in the very midst of it, He is real. It isn't just a big book. It's the truth, and it has changed me. He has used this season to show me an image of myself, kissing His feet while the tears slip to the ground."

8 comments:

kalie said...

Are you okay?? I'm a little freaking out right now... I love u and of course have u in my prayers!

Erin said...

I know you are super busy, but I'd love to still come see you and even help pack. Steve starts orientation this week, so I'm all by myself! As always, you are in my prayers. Never forget that you are wonderful.

Trent and Steph said...

I also read her blog and I think she is the most inspiring person I have ever met.

Andra said...

What's going on? You can't post something like that and not give a titch more explanation? Are you okay?

Jenn said...

Love you.

Nelson said...

You are loved my dear.

Joy Boaz said...

Amy my dear, you are strong and have such a sense of faith. I love you and know you can get through your struggles through our Savior. I know what it is like to be handed something that I didn't think I could handle. But God gives us trials to keep us strong and help us grow. All my love, Joy

The Beckstrom's said...

AMy you are so amazing! I love reading the comments you have about this stuff. Thank you for being so willing to share. And no matter what...he is always there and he knows exactly what you need, what you are feeling and how to help.

Love you cous!