Come and see us at our new blog address-

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Judge Me

Tonight the only "vegetable" we had for dinner was tater tots... and I may or may not have shared a giant- and I mean GIANT- piece of chocolate cake with the kiddos as our afternoon snack.

I've worn the same shirt for two days in a row. For no reason.

I spent more time on Facebook today than I have in a week. I need a new book or something.

My idea of a healthy sandwich is peanut butter and honey on multi grain bread.

I used to think and talk about babies all the time, but now I would rather talk about running.

I want to upgrade my cable package just so I can watch Jazz games at my house.

I think Zac Efron is hot.

Even though I know my kids are running a muck and creating the largest mess in the history of the world, I still choose to wait until they are up before I get in the shower in the morning, and I stay in there until the water runs cold.

I have eaten a chocolate covered marshmallow Santa every day for 10 days because I got them for .08 cents at Smith's out of the Christmas clearance cart. I only have one more left and I'm in mourning.

I watch The Bachelor every week. And Grey's Anatomy.

The Script's self-titled album has been playing on my iPod non stop for over a week.

I'm pretty sure I can sing better than half the people on American Idol. They just don't want me because they have enough brunettes right now.

Even though it's poorly written, I still like the Twilight series.

I think brand spankin' new newborn babies are the cutest things in the entire world.

I wish I had a steaming bowl of jalapeno artichoke dip with a side of tortilla chips with me right now. Oh wait. I do.

And scene.

11 comments:

Amber said...

I LOVE THESE POSTS!!! They are my favorite. Guilty pleasures that I also share: Zac Efron, The Bachelor, chocolate. And right now I am IN LOVE with sleep; I basically think about sleep all the time and just drool over the thought of my bed.

P.S. Wanna borrow my newborn? I won't mind.

Cam said...

Confession. I've heard rumors that they are going to remake on of my favorite trilogies, Back to the Future. Here's the shocker...I think Efron would be great as Marty. Also, Jenny disagrees with this part, but I think Dustin Hoffman would be a great Doc. There, I said it.

sNick said...

I think we're kindred spirits. Not because my list would look exactly like yours (some things would, though), but because it would have the same attitude behind it. Let's just get real, right?

Oh and PS... I might have gone for the dates if the scent of these two individuals hadn't been such that standing close enough to them to get their numbers was almost more than I can handle. I don't get smoking.

kalie said...

Here's my confession. I pee in the shower. DON'T TELL MY HUSBAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hannah Neville McMillan said...

I'm totally with you on the shows especially... was it just me or did Brad elimate the 3 biggest girls?!?!

Ty and Mari said...

love this!

Leslee said...

This whole list just made my day! Ha HA HA Can't wait for our Huge Run tonight! (Huge for me seeing as I've only run 7.2 Miles as my longest run this year and it was done SUPER slow!)See you in a bit!

Laurel said...

I got judged during Christmas because my "Hollywood Man of Choice" is Zac Efron. I was teased relentlessly. My friend also thinks he is hot, so I bought her some Zac Efron chapstick...maybe you need some too. Anyone who openly admits to liking Zac deserves it.

Erin said...

Posts like this one are my favorite! I totally agree with you about only talking running. It is obsessive and addictive!

I just looked at your running stats. Your mile is so fast!

Nelson said...

Perfect. Thoroughly enjoyed reading all of your guilty pleasures.
I have too many to list, and I'm starting to feel bad about it.

Nelson said...
This comment has been removed by the author.