Come and see us at our new blog address-

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Mistakes

I make mistakes sometimes. Hard to imagine, isn't it? After I tell you what I did today, you'll believe me. Separately, both things that took place are great; it's when you put them together that you get into trouble.

First off- I wanted something easy for dinner tonight. More specifically, I wanted the "Set it and forget it" type. I dug out the Shredded Pork sandwich recipe, threw Worcestershire sauce, mustard, brown sugar, ketchup, vinegar, onion powder, salt, and some juicy pork in the crock pot, set it, and walked away.

Secondly- I caught the cleaning bug! This was very good news as the little hand prints and slobber marks on my TV were telling me it was time I got down to business. So, Sarah McLachlan Wintersong was cranked on the Bose speakers, the pumpkin spice scentsy was flipped on, and I vacuumed and dusted to my little hearts content.

So what's wrong with this?

Pumpkin Spice BBQ Pork- that's what's wrong. I'm gonna be sick.

2 comments:

marciea casselman said...

Funny. Those are two opposite scents. However, I'm sure dinner is great and the house looks fabulous!

angied said...

haha thats funny! i can only imagine how great that must have smelled!