Come and see us at our new blog address-

Thursday, January 7, 2010

Reason 1,789,252 as to why I love my Son:

Sometimes Will chooses to play with toys for a bit longer rather than have a story before bed. When this happens he usually tucks himself in and then we check on him before it's lights out for us. I guess you can say the kid really loves his toys.
What you see.....
What you get...

Also, at 4 AM Christmas morning I woke up to him making all sorts of noise in his room. I laid there for a minute wondering what on earth he could be doing and then decided to go see for myself. I opened the door to his room and he popped his cute little head up. I went in to give him a kiss and ask what he was doing when he said, "I just wanted to sleep with these, Mom." He had gotten out of bed, picked all of his monster trucks up and put them in their bin, and then neatly tucked them into bed with him for a good night's rest. Will is the greatest :).

3 comments:

Phyllis said...

Why not sleep with trucks, girls sleep with dolls. What a boy, have to love him. His grandpa Mark loved cars, his daddy loves cars, why not Will. Give him a hug for me.

marciea casselman said...

Maybe he'll have better dreams that way.
I love his quilt. Did you make it?

kalie said...

What a precious lil man!