- My hospital bag is packed- complete with my iPod and my special playlist I made this morning.
- My oven, kitchen sink, and bathrooms are all spotless.
- Arrangements have been made for Will's care, and luckily no one important, like my Mom, is out of town (like they would be in about a week and a half!).
- I have purchased everything I could think of for baby: gas drops, Tylenol, nursing pads, diapers, a bubble sucker, Lansinoh, nursing cover, etc, etc.
- Her bassinet and changing table have been set up for a few weeks, just waiting for that teeny baby girl to cradle.
I really don't think I could be any more prepared... now I just have to pray that my doctor will be in town because he said that the 22nd is the only day he'd be gone. Just my luck, right? At this point, I couldn't care less. I just hope these contractions keep coming and I get to see my baby girl by this time tomorrow! It will also be nice to say goodbye to that belly that is pictured above.
I'll post when I know more! Send prayers our way, please.