- Tulips. They are bound to come up somewhere in the Salt Lake Valley this month, right?
- My friend Lindsey's baby!!!!! I am most excited about this to be honest. She doesn't know what she is having so it will be an extra big surprise. She is due in only a few days and I can't wait to meet the little one (who is bound to have oodles of hair just like it's big sister).
- Music class. Will is starting a music class this month. It's a big deal. Every time I try to sing to him he says, "No, Mom! No!" I'm hoping this will help bring him out of that. He has been a little bit better about it the last few weeks.
- End of Spring Semester. I can't wait for a break from school. I have a final tomorrow, the 31st of March, in one class, and I will only have one test during finals week. Yes.
- Beethoven's Ninth. I get to see my talented Aunt Jenn sing in Beethoven's Ninth Symphony with her choir in Logan. I have wanted to see it since high school and it shouldn't let me down.
- Utah Jazz in the playoffs. A girl can hope can't she?
- Bunko. I love to play with this group of girls! They are all about my age and we always laugh a ton when we get together.
- General Conference. My Mom told me I would love it when I got older. She's right, once again. Plus, she lent me some fabulous apple pie filling to use when I make crepes for my family on Sunday. Delish.
- Grey's Anatomy. Izzy better live and her friends better stop being idiots. That's all I have to say.
Now that I've shared my list, what are you looking forward to?