Come and see us at our new blog address-

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Moab 2008


Dallas, Will, Dallas' little brother Beau, and I spent the Memorial Day weekend in Moab, UT. While it seemed the rest of Utah dealt with rainstorms, we had perfect weather! It was mid 70's and partly cloudy the whole weekend. Not too hot, not too cold. We had so much fun being able to do whatever we wanted while we were there- since it was just the 4 of us, it was easy to decide on something. Here are some of the highlights:

Beau doing wheelies on the Hell's Revenge trail. He only rolled the wheeler twice that whole trail. Ha ha!

Dallas and Will riding in the water on Hell's Revenge.

Hiking to Delicate Arch. I even took a turn carrying our little man.


Two of my very favorite things.


Our Family.


Campfires! It wouldn't be Memorial Day without a hot dog.


Cutest brother-in-law ever. We kept calling Will "Beau" all weekend... oops.

Dallas can climb that- Pritchet Trail.


I can climb, too. Don't you love the "cherry" helmet? So sweet.


Our man-made-winch that was made of tow strap, Dallas and Aaron- Pritchet Trail.


My new favorite trail, the Moab Rim Trail. Lots of hills, lots of slick rock.


Will and I hiking down Moab Rim Trail. Will didn't want to ride anymore- he just wanted a nap.

13 comments:

The Harveys said...

Do you know how long it's been since I've seen the likes of Moab? Well- it was during the Clinton administration if that tells you anything. I'm so jealous of you and your fun tripsy... McKenzie missed you and Will yesterday. Thanks for everything.

Trent and Steph said...

It looks like you had a great weekend in Moab.

*~Sarah~* said...

Looks like you guys had a lot of fun! We'll have to go together sometime!
ps just in case i dont make it over with the invitation, scentsy open house on june 3rd
6pm-8pm

kalie said...

We're playing in Moab in July. Looks so fun! I miss you!
kalie

kathryn said...

What would be great, in the future, is if you guys would at least start trying to be cute. Thanks so much.

Nelson said...

You guys are extreme!
So glad you made it home alive. Will seems to be loving every minute of it.

marciea casselman said...

Amylee, this looks like so much fun. I have been to Moab and never did anything nearly as exciting as what you have pictured. Good for you!!!

sNick said...

You have a cool family! When I grow up I want my family to do cool stuff like that, too.

Erin said...

It doesn't get better than a fun family vacation. Once we are in Utah, it would be fun to go camping together. Since Steve and Dallas are both Mr. Outdoorsman, I have no doubt we'd have a great time!

Amanda said...

Darling Amy! Hope you don't mind but I conned Shanna into getting me your blogspot addy. I had to pry it from her, but she finally gave in! I told her that now that we are all family she can't hide things from me anymore... hee hee just kidding. So good to see you this weekend! Will is my new favorite! So stinking adorable!
Mand

The Beckstrom's said...

Looks like a ton of fun!

Sterling, Wendy, Brooklyn, and Trevor said...

That sounds like so much fun! You all are much more daring than I ever could be!

cole linnae said...

amylee you cute woman you. you and your family is darling!!! and yesss we are going to new york! and you are so going on my blogstalking buddies :)