Come and see us at our new blog address-

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

If you don't know him by now...


Will was tagged by little Mollie Bradley, so here are 8 things you may or may not know about our little guy.
1. Will has been making car sounds since he was about 6 months old. His Grandma Kristie bought him a little playschool truck, and it was all over since then. Now he makes a plethora of vehicle sounds, and they are usually different for each type.
2. Will used to have eczema really bad on his face when he was a baby. When he was only about 2 1/2 months old he scratched it so bad that half of his forehead was scratched off. It was so SAD! Thankfully he now only has eczema on his legs, and it is pretty easy to control.
3. Will can count to one. I know, we are so proud.
4. When we sing "Old McDonald" the only animal Will wants to sing about is a horse. He will even say it and make the sounds.
5. Will has a temper. (He gets it from his Mom. I wish I could blame it on Dallas, but I can't). When he gets mad, whatever is in his hands will get thrown. Always.
6. Will is obsessed with belly buttons. Much to the dismay of his sweet friend McKenzie, he looks for them on other people. He doesn't understand what "inappropriate" means yet. We hope he will soon, but for now it's just cute.
7. When Will was born, I thought he was HUGE. All of our family outside of the room were expecting some monstrous child because they kept hearing me say how huge he was. It turns out he was only 7 lbs 12 oz.
8. When Will was finally named, I found out from Dallas' friend's parents. Dallas refused to talk about names we would name our baby until he saw him. (Really, really frustrating for me). Dallas was leaving the hospital to let our dogs out and ran into the Hansen's and told them that he was named "William Bentley Nicoll". They told me when they came to say hi and meet our new boy. Good thing I liked it!

Will tags McKenzie Harvey, Lauren Hansen, Tyler Pulley, Adelaide Geddes and Jane Bassett.

12 comments:

The Harveys said...

I'm happy to report that I knew all of these things about Will- except for maybe the weird belly button thing. Also- I've never seen you throw a temper tantrum. Yep- that is the sound of my nose turning brown.

Anonymous said...

I loved reading more about Will, he's soo cute. I wish I got to see him more. I've only officially met him once (Toya's Wedding). Happy belated Birthday btw!! I hope your birthday was great! I miss you girlie!! :)

kalie said...

I love these pictures. He is too adorable. The story about his name made me miss DalPal. He is too good times. E-I-E-I-O!!

Trent and Steph said...

What a cute idea. It is fun learning about new things.

Nelson said...

He is one handsome little guy! Dallas did a great job with the name, I love it! Next time I am prego I will go to him for suggestions.

Erin said...

Those pictures of Will are so dang cute...but then you are his mom! I wouldn't expect anything less. We just got our family pictures taken last week. After about 15 minutes Tyler was done. Good times!

Erin said...

Those pictures of Will are so dang cute...but then you are his mom! I wouldn't expect anything less. We just got our family pictures taken last week. After about 15 minutes Tyler was done. Good times!

Erin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Addie May said...

So cute! He sounds like a funny little kid with the car sounds and everything. Sounds like he's a true boy through and through!

Addie May said...

So cute! He sounds like a funny little kid with the car sounds and everything. Sounds like he's a true boy through and through!

The Beckstrom's said...

What sweet memories to have with your little man. Its hard for me to remember stuff about Carter like that.

Tyler and Laura said...

Hi Cousin,
So Will is freaking cute! We all know that already. I started a blog and don't know what to do with it now. It is a blank page with our names on it...any guidance would be much appreciated. I love you and your family to pieces!