Come and see us at our new blog address-

Monday, October 22, 2012

Baby Sister

Going to the ultrasound with the family at Fetal Fotos was so much fun.  Before we went I showed them pictures and a short video of an ultrasound online so that the kids knew what we were going to be looking at.  I think it helped them understand a lot, and at the appointment even Annie was able to pick out her little feet.

These first shots of our baby are so precious.  I look at them all the time and it makes me even more excited to meet her in a few months.

A girl!  We're really having a girl.  We're so lucky.



2 comments:

Heidi said...

Yay for another girl! Preparing the kids for the ultrasound was such a good idea...I'm making a mental note for the distant future.

marciea casselman said...

Yay! So exciting to have another girl. They are so much fun. I love my girls.