Come and see us at our new blog address-

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Sunday Walks, Sunday Talks

I love Sundays.  After I "grew up" and got over the fact that I couldn't run around like a maniac playing with my friends on Sundays, I loved the peace and quiet of a Sunday afternoon. 

Last Sunday we went for a walk with my family after dinner at the Jensen Nature Park by my parents house in Syracuse.  It was perfect.  Spring is coming, and we can't wait.

I've given up.  Sometimes Annie wears pajamas outside of the house when it isn't bed time.  It's just the way it is.










3 comments:

Andrea said...

I agree with you there. Ever since Alaina was born, I've never done more walking and its heaven I'll tell you that.

Nate, Cami and Crew said...

Thanks for taking such cute photos of the kiddies! We enjoyed the walk too!

Heidi said...

At least Annie wasn't running around naked!