Come and see us at our new blog address-

Monday, June 13, 2011

Wasatch State Park 2011

Will, Annie and I went camping with my parents while Dallas was away with the youth at scout camp. We stayed close to home, at Wasatch State Park, and had a great time! We went on little walks, fished (Will caught another one! He's 2/2 this summer!), I ran up Guardsman (where I confronted a cow moose), ate and ate and ate, and watched Daisy Wilson and her brothers run the Utah Valley Marathon. It was such a fun weekend and so great to spend time with some extended family that we don't get to see nearly enough!




Go Daisy! She was so inspiring to watch. I was pretty emotional to see her accomplish such a daunting run. I'm so proud of her! She is my hero! This was her 5th marathon and her brothers (also wearing the gray and red shirt) were running by her side throughout the entire race. Watching her both scared the soup out of me, and inspired me to run my own marathon in September of this year.
Will became best buds with Ada, Rawlee and Daisy's 4 year old. They spent hours on bikes, collecting BB's, and sneaking treats together. Will even said that Ada was his new best friend.

1 comment:

Trent and Whit said...

I love Will's sassy-pants poses in the first few pics. Sounds like you guys had good times