- Will nick-names himself "Chip Nacho".
- We drive a off road four wheeling trail inside Arches National Park from Balanced Rock to Tower Arch.
- I learn that my "family vehicle" is good for other things than transporting babies and groceries.
- Monster Truck driving at Sand Dune Arch.
- Denny's for dinner (you do a lot of things out of desperation).
- Annie falls off the bed and does some damage to her sweet little face thanks to the sandpaper hotel carpet.
- Morning hike to Gemini Bridges.
- Will learns to climb some serious rock.
- Jazz lose game 1 to the Lakers :(. I really hate the Lakers.
- Liberty climbs the Baby Lion's Back.
- Liberty rocks it on Fins 'N Things- with a bent license plate and a scar on my back bumper to prove it.
- Hot dogs roasting on an open fire.
- Hotel swimming- Annie's first time in a pool.
- Hike to Corona Arch.
- I (Amy) figure out how to hike with a baby on my hip. No big deal. I'm a Mom. I can do anything.
- Swimming during the day=first sunburn of the year. It feels good.
- Annie gets her first kitty and Will ends up with his 1256489th motorcycle.
- Dinner at Zax.
- Nothin' like sleepin' in on a vaycay. (I need to get some of those hotel curtains!)
- Hike to the Window's in Arches.
- Home sweet home.
There were a couple random events that I didn't want to forget either:
- Will thought we were staying in a "Ho and Tell". Oh yes.
- Out-of-country-travelers thought my white legs were more shocking than the rock formations. It's true, and they have the pictures to prove it.