Annie at one month.
Speaking of siblings.... I adore my family. We have had a fun couple of weekends with my niece TeAnna turning 1, and with the 24th of July. Here's to some good memories!!!! James, Kaydee and TeAnna on the 24th.
The older Annie gets, the more I can tell that she looks like Will. I wish in the picture above that Annie was facing straight on- you can definitely see that they are siblings. They are also growing at the same rate; Will was 10 lbs 9 oz at one month, and Annie is 10 lbs. He was 8 oz bigger than her at birth. I was hoping she would be smaller than him as she grows just because I want a smaller baby for longer, but that isn't going to happen. I do love the chub though!
They also have their differences:
- Annie spits up WAY more than Will did.
- I never thought I would have a baby with blue eyes, and it looks like Annie's just might be. Will's are a dark chocolate brown.
- Annie is a total Mama's girl. She will be crying, and as soon as she is in my arms she calms down. Will didn't have a preference at this age- in fact, he didn't even need to be held at all.
- Will loved the vibrating bouncer seat, and Annie is a swing girl.
- Will wore blue and Annie wears lots and lots of pink :o).
Speaking of siblings.... I adore my family. We have had a fun couple of weekends with my niece TeAnna turning 1, and with the 24th of July. Here's to some good memories!!!!