- Everyone should have their best friend give birth within the same two weeks that they do. It makes for some great commiserating. Thank you Whitney. What would I do without you?
- Relief Society dinners- I love the girls in my ward. They bring so much food that I have really only had to cook like 4 times since I've had Annie.
- Moms. 'Nuff said.
- And sisters.
- Darcy Haas watching my boy on the day when I would happen to need to sleep in more than anything. You are an angel!
- Sugar cookies. You know who you are!!!!
- A little boy that loves his baby sister more than he loves his favorite cars... and that's saying something.
- The fact that Will still takes 1.5-3 hour naps in the afternoon. I know, you are all jealous.
- Prayer. Wow. Lots and lots and lots and lots of prayers.
And last, but certainly not least....
10. Dallas. He takes such good care of my kids and me. Even with a full time job and a killer trig class. I love you.