Come and see us at our new blog address-

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Very Interesting....

Okay, the digi-baby thing was just for fun. (NO, I'M NOT ANNOUNCING ANYTHING). However, I was kind of surprised at how much the boy picture looked like Will. Yes, I think the real genes are superior, but this is the picture that sprung to mind. The hair, the cheeks, and Will even has a weird ear like the digi-baby does. What do you think?


PS- Will read his first book today! Kind of. He repeated every word I said through out the entire book. We read The Foot Book by Dr. Seuss. It's so cute. I'm going to record it and post it eventually. He's getting so smart.

7 comments:

Nate, Cami and Crew said...

We are excited to have you stay the weekend! We love Amylee & Will time (Dallas too). Ty is planning the "sleepover". Lots of hugs and kisses!

Sterling, Wendy, Brooklyn, and Trevor said...

I doubt you will get any good stories!!!!!!!!

Heidi said...

Hey I just found your blog through Angie's. Way cute! Your little boy is darling.

Trent and Steph said...

That is so cute the he kinda read his first book and I love the two little ones below.

angied said...

he kindof looks like the digi baby but will is way cuter. the digi babies are kindof creepy looking.

angied said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
kalie said...

Okay, seriously. Ours look like us A LOT. Can't wait for TOMORROW!!!!!!