1. I collect.... toys for my little man! I know I've posted it before, but it's true. This is a picture of pretty much all of his cars. He always gets them all out and drives them from the table, to the couch, and back to the table.
2. I'm obsessed with... my new sheets! I finally sprung for a new bed ensemble last weekend. (We've been in need of a new one since our last comforter was fried by the commercial dryer at the laundromat. Oops). I tried really hard to get away from red and brown. I failed.
3. I drive... a 2003 Jeep Liberty Sport. It is still missing its lift kit; we have tried to put it on twice now, and both times something breaks on the Jeep and we can't do it. Bummer. I also posted a picture of Dallas' "new" truck. It's a 1999 Chevy Silverado.
4. Self portrait... no comment.
5. I'm procrastinating... my History 1700 homework. I hate reading textbooks, especially when I day dream while reading and can't recall any of the information. This class is the worst; I don't recommend internet classes.
6. Favorite room... my bedroom. I do most of my living in there as of late. It's the only place in this basement that really feels like me. Isn't my new bedspread cute? It will look better when I get my brown decorative pillow.
7. Our backyard... I can't really claim that it is mine, but it is where Will plays. It's nice to have a fenced back yard where I don't have to worry about checking on him every 5 seconds. Now I can just check every 5 minutes.
8. Favorite things... My boy! I took this picture yesterday because he wanted me to, and this was his "smile". It needs a lot of work! But, he's still cute.
9. My closet... is twice as big as it used to be! It used to be more organized than this, but every time I try to pull down one hoodie, they all come tumbling down.
10. Item I can't live without... my camera! I can't very well take a picture of that, now can I? It's just a little point and shoot Pentax, but I have to have it. It makes me angry when I forget it on an outing. We finally got an external hard drive with 500 G of memory so I have room to store all of my pictures and digital scrap booking.