I've been tagged on this specific survey deal about five times already, but since life has slowed down, I am finally getting around to completing it. Thanks Lindsey for giving me the last tag: Here goes a bunch of predictable and already known facts about me.... or maybe you'll be surprised.
How To Play This Game of Tag: 1. Post these rules on your blog. 2. List: 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 current obsessions/collections, 3 random surprising facts about yourself. 3. Tag 5 people at the end of your post by leaving their names.
1. Chocolate chip cookies and milk. One of the major perks to moving in with Grandma is the endless supply of these bad boys. And they're good. She may be 70, but she hasn't lost that magic touch! (And I'll hope she never does).
2. High school kids. Seriously. My sweet Andra lets me play with her students every year for the Shakespeare festival, and it has become my favorite time of year. The kids are so cute, so funny, and so eager (most of them anyway) to learn about the Bard. I love to experience their discoveries, risks, and accomplishments with them.
3. Fall. No offense to all of the other seasons, but this one is by far the best. The weather is perfect, the canyons are stunning, and I get to celebrate my little man's birthday. Also, the sweaters get to come out of the box, and I love that too.
1. Cancer. Who isn't afraid of it? Since my Grandpa Loder was diagnosed with more than one type, I have been paranoid from a very young age. Finding lumps and bumps has led me to the doctor a few times, thank goodness it has never led to this great fear.
2. Autism. (See a pattern here?) I want my children to be perfect, just like they should be.
3. Earthquakes. When I first walk into a new building (be it a house, office, even center) I immediately start to think about where I would run for cover if there were an earthquake. I like to think I'm being prepared and not paranoid.
1. Live within my means. I really feel this is why our economy is in such shambles right now. In America if we want something, we get it. Never mind if we can really afford it. I don't want to be like that. Ever.
2. Serve someone every day. I make this goal each night before I go to bed. I try to think of something specific. I'm better about thinking about it than actually doing it, unfortunately.
3. Graduate from college. So, so important to me. More important than I ever thought.
1. A Lazy Read. I'm obsessed with this book club! I haven't successfully read one of our selections yet, but I will. Maybe I should put that in one of my goals?
2. Babies. I'm completely and utterly obsessed with all things baby. It doesn't even need to be my own- although I do like mine the best. Sorry.
3. Buying Will toys. Sheesh. I really need to stop that. He has more motorcycles, cars and four-wheeler toys than I know what to do with.
1. The diamond in my wedding ring wasn't actually a "diamond"... until now! Dallas and I couldn't afford it when we first got married. I refused to go into debt. So, cubic zirconium became my friend. Only a few people knew this. For our 5th anniversary I got a real diamond put into my ring. It's gorgeous. I love it. I'm so glad I waited to do it.
2. I love to sing in the car. Even if there are people in there with me, I don't care. It's the only place I sound good. (Probably because I turn the stereo up so loud that I drown myself out).
3. I am constantly talking to my self in my brain. Scheming, planning, entertaining, calming. I think it's a coping mechanism.
I tag... Sterling Mumford, Nicole Booth, Angie Draper, Bunko friend Amanda, and Whit.
Wilson Halloween Extravaganza! - Potions, and Bingo, and mummies- oh my! We had witches, and zombies, and a pirate- no lie!
2 years ago