Come and see us at our new blog address-

Saturday, March 15, 2008

Motorcycles and bears! Oh my!



Today Will and I met up with my sister and her family to go see some new baby bears at Sportsman's Warehouse in SLC. Yellowstone Bear World out of Rexburg, ID brought a brand new bear cub (only about a month or so old, I think) for people to see and take pictures with. The kids were cute, but we didn't get to hold the bear as long as we'd like. We pretty much just wanted to take it home though! And I thought having a dog for a pet gets annoying... It was fun to see Ty and Lauren. Will always just lights up when he sees them.



We also had a chance to go to the Utah Wintercross in town yesterday. Will LOVED watching the motorcycles race!!! That is an understatement- he made motorcylce noises the entire time and wouldn't take his eyes off of them. When they would leave the track when they were finished he would ask "Where'd they go?" It was so fun. Our friend Brady Draper raced- he did great. We were so glad he didn't crash! (Someone else broke their jaw while we were there). We can't wait to take him to the derby and more motocross races this summer. (If summer would ever get here!!!! I hate living in Heber right now!!!)

8 comments:

Susan, Blain & kids said...

That sounds like so much fun. That bear is soooo cute. My son Max loves motorcycles as well he want to ride them and do stunts on them when he gets older, so he says. I really wish that summer would get here also. The kids are going crazy being stuck in the house, (and so is Mom, going crazy that is). Well I hope that you have a wonderful week and I will chat later.

Laurel said...

I want a bear!

Troy and Heather said...

Hey Ami, Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog. I hope you can have another boy as well. I am sure Will would love that. He is just as cute in person as he is in his pictures. It was great to see you guys at the party as well.

Amber Lynn said...

oh my gosh im so jealous! I love bears and I would have been in heaven if i knew about it... thats so cool you guys got to hold em..

The Harveys said...

Seriously, what kind of mother puts her child in harms way like that? Oh- Amylee. P.S. We love the elmo jacket!!!

Anonymous said...

Looks like you all had a great time! Can Will be any cuter?? ;) Every picture I see of him he looks cuter and cuter! He looks just like his mama! I sure miss you Amylee, and hope to see you soon!

Love,

Kandyce

Ashley said...

I am so jealous you got to hold a baby bear!!! How fun!

Trent and Whit said...

You got to hold a bear!?!?! What the? That's awesome! Will and Dallas look like the best of buddies, I love it! I sure miss you guys! we need to play soon.