Come and see us at our new blog address-

Monday, February 18, 2008

Tagged by Laurel

Things you’re wearing right now:

Dark blue jeans, dark orange hoodie and a brown udershirt.

Two of your favorite things to do:
1) Read Twilight. Seriously- I try to read at least a chapter every day. I finished the whole series awhile ago, but when I finished I wanted more so I started over. I use it as my incentive to do my homework.
2) Watch episodes of LOST on the computer with Dallas. We rearrange our whole living room just to do it (so that we can watch on the couch instead of chairs).


Two things you did last night:
Talked in church, and went to a viewing in Evanston, only to have Will throw up AGAIN. That town is cursed.


Two people you talked to last night:
James
Clay


Two things you’re doing tomorrow:
1. Ditching my Education of the Adolescent Student class. Will has a cough (excuse).
2. Watching American Idol.

Two longest car rides:
Going to Glacier National Park. We rode in the back of the camper most of the time (my bro James and I). We talked about inappropriate things and listened to inappropriate music because we thought we were cool. We were so wrong.
Heading to Afton the day before New Year's Eve. Will was sick and cried the entire way. The roads were ridiculously awful. It took us 5 1/2 hours to make the 3 hour drive. MISERABLE.

Two favorite Holidays:
Fourth of July- gotta love BBQ's and fireworks. Christmas. It's just magical.

Two favorite drinks:
Water. Mmmm... Virgin Pina Coladas. I wish I could have one every time I went out to eat.

Two things about me you may not know:

1. The day after I had Will I wanted to get pregnant again. No lie. I would just tell people I didn't want to have kids for awhile because I knew they would think I was crazy.
2. I have the most insane dreams! I dream pretty much every night (I probably notice now because of the child that tends to wake me up in the middle of them). Just last night I had a dream that my mother wanted to be some super star singer on some random T.V. show. The whole dream was me telling her that you can't just decide to be an actress and a singer, you have to work at it pretty much your entire life. Weird.

Two Jobs I have had in my life:
1. Lagoon. Still my most fun job to date. Probably because I spent a lot of the time in the backroom flirting with my supervisor's so I didn't have to work.
2. Training Store Manager for Movie Gallery. It was my first experience teaching, and I really loved it. I just hated the travelling and the time commitment. I also loved the free rentals.

Two movies I could watch over and over:
1. The Family Stone. I don't have any idea why, but it's true.
2. Multiplicity. THAT SHOW IS HILARIOUS! I laugh at something new every time.

Two places I’d rather be right now:
1. In Moab in mid April. I can't wait to go four wheeling again. This next time I hope to have my own machine.
2. New York City. 4 months and 5 days baby!!!!!!!

I tag JENN ROBINSON and WHITNEY BASSETT.

No comments: