- I saw the Ice Cream Truck last Friday at my friend Erin's house. This means it is summer. I remember wearing a little wrist pocket with $1.25 in it so I could buy the ice cream I wanted and I wouldn't be caught unprepared. (Thanks to Wendy Wilson for letting me use that all those years ago!)
- I found out that I have so much extra credit in my History class that I could opt out of the final and get 94% in the class. (Which I still won't do because I have to get 95% to get an A, but that means I won't be studying hardly at all).
- Sonic cream slushes cure any bad day.
- So does the "Tigger Game" if you are a two year old.
- This isn't really "good news" but it's funny and noteworthy: Will has now started making up excuses. Such as, "I can't do it. It's hard for me.", "I'm tired/sleepy/hungry" and last but not least "No Mommy! That's a bad idea!"
- I finally saw a good movie! It has felt like ages. So, you should see Seven Pounds with Will Smith.
- Osh Kosh is having their big $5 sale.
- So is pretty much every other kid store at the Park City Outlet Mall.
- And last but not least, I had the insight to make brownies yesterday. That means I get to go upstairs and have brownies and ice cream while I watch a free movie courtesy of Redbox. Ahhh, this is the life.
Wilson Halloween Extravaganza! - Potions, and Bingo, and mummies- oh my! We had witches, and zombies, and a pirate- no lie!
2 years ago