It seems that over the past few days a million things have gone through my mind that I have wanted to blog. So, here is my list of things I'm thinking about lately:
1. The Host- I finished it a few days ago and loved it. Team Ian people, Team Ian.
2. What's better in New York, pizza or hot dogs?
3. Dallas' cousin Cole and his wife Chrissy have been visiting this week, and Grandma has been entertaining us (as is her specialty). We went to Sundance and rode the tram, shopped at the outlet mall, played cards, and we just can't stop eating.
4. Go Celtics! Serves you right Kobe, you cocky jerk.
5. Dallas is the best Dad ever- Will and I are so lucky. Even though I pretty much spaced Father's Day, he didn't even mind. I made it up to him with a nice shirt.
6. My father in law is the best! He is turning into a farmer, and he even named one of his goats Sam just for me.
7. My Dad has the best singing voice. I love his rendition of "Mimi With The Light Brown Hair". I'm pretty sure it's one of a kind.
8. Will has been jumping (so funny!) and can now count to 2. Miracle of Miracles!
9. I just bought the cutest sandals from BCBGMaxazria.
10. The Bachelorette. I love, love, love it right now. I hope Deanna picks Jason, becasue he is the sweetest. Graham is gorgeous. Jesse is fun, but just a friend. Jeremy is great, but kind of too serious.
Wilson Halloween Extravaganza! - Potions, and Bingo, and mummies- oh my! We had witches, and zombies, and a pirate- no lie!
1 year ago